Monday 14 January 2013

Dreams Reflecting Reality


Hello BLOGGOOGLE world J

WOW! I have to express my career goals for you wonderful citizens. I would like to start by saying that your going to continuously think so THINK BIG! I will definitely work towards achieving my degree and masters in business. I also want to do a one year post-grad certificate in immigration. I intend to complete my education in Honours with extra-curricular activity on my resume.

I want to have my own business in Make-up Artistry to express my talent outside my day-to-day norm. However, I would like to join marketing towards the public relations or media. This will lead to a bank account with some serious money (MOLLA) to spend on my personal goals:

The UNO goal is to buy a condominium which is basic but interior designing will be done by me  (this residence will be thee BOMB!)

The DEUX goal is to own an Audi A8 Spyder (small enough to fit me and large enough to feel the power ... I got the power .. boom boom boom) 

The most important one is a lake house for my days off to spend with family and friends. There is nothing more beautiful than being happy with yourself and remembering the most precious things in life. 

“Screw it, Let’s do it!” 
--Richard Branson

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did not know you did make-up artistry now I know why you look gorgeous everytime I see you! with and without makeup I should add! I know you'll achieve all your goals! "Screw it, Let's do it" is right...in so many ways then one ;)

    ReplyDelete